Readmissions Resource Center
Get Data that Makes a Difference.
By regularly receiving, reviewing and responding to readmissions data generated by DischargeCentral® for the Curaspan Clinical Data Bank™, hospitals are making a dent in readmissions.
- Preventable Readmissions & the Future of Hospitals (Stephen Jencks podcast, transcript)
- Working to Avoid Next CMS Penalties: Surgery Readmissions
- Predictive Analytics: Models to Cut Readmissions
- CMS is Testing Revised Surveyor Worksheets to Cut Readmissions
- HENS to Improve Patient Safety, Cut Readmissions
- MedPAC: Make SNFs Accountable for Preventable Readmissions
- Post-Acute Providers Work to Cut Rehospitalizations
- Solving a Piece of the Readmissions Problem
- Reducing ED Visits, Readmissions with Patient Education
- How to Conduct Patient Ed at Discharge, Cut Readmissions
- A Proposed New CoP to Help Cut Readmissions
- Author of NEJM Study Sees Progress in Cutting Readmissions
- New Final HHS Rules on Readmissions
- Indiana University Health Bloomington Cuts Readmissions
- Virtual Care-Transition Program Helps Cut Readmissions
- Reducing Readmissions: A New Sense of Urgency
- Track, Trend Readmissions to Reduce Rehospitalizations
- Curaspan Seeks Low-Hanging Savings on Readmissions
- Discharge Planning and Rates of Readmissions
- A Five-Step Checklist for Cutting Readmissions
- Myth Busting: The Truth About Medically Necessary Readmissions
- Effective Outpatient Discharges Can Prevent Inpatient Admissions
- Curaspan Hospital Customers Cut Readmission Rate to Below National Average and Saved Almost $260 Million in 2010
- Curaspan Customers Cut Preventable Readmission Rates and Save Almost $180 Million in One Year
- Using Data to Cut Readmissions: Three Mini Case Studies
- Use the Curaspan Clinical Data Bank. With a suite of both standard and customized reports, customers can track readmission rates, LOS, provider performance and other key metrics that help them better manage their business.
- Estimate your savings. Our ROI calculator quantifies efficiencies achieved via automation that lead to improved metrics like fewer readmissions as well as reduced LOS and increased productivity.